This is my 101st blog post! Can you believe it?! They say time flies when you’re having fun and I find that to be especially true since beginning this blog a few short months ago. Thank you for allowing me to do what I love and provide my readers with useful and inspiring information to help you live your best life possible. In honor of my newest blogging accomplishment, I have rounded up a list of my 10 most popular posts from the past year. So pour a glass of wine, kick back, and enjoy!
Let the countdown begin…
10. How I Beat the Rat Race…And Came Out on Top – Get to know a little about me, my background, and my family in my most personal article to date.
9. Party Secret #2: Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Want to know my best party planning secret? Look no further to find out one of the best ways to ensure that your party is as amazing as you are!
8. DIY of the Day: Halloween Ribbon Wreath – When I originally posted this DIY project, I just thought it was really cute and looked easy to make. Little did I know it would turn out to be one of the most viewed posts on my blog. The best part is this DIY can be adapted for any season or event. See for yourself!
7. Internet Safety: Stranger Danger – In the wake of several internet related incidents that have made national news, this is definitely a hot topic among parents right now. Read on to find out how to take steps to protect your family from the dangers lurking on the web.
6. The 5 BEST Day Trips for Families in Maryland – Looking for something to do with the family in Maryland? If so, I highly suggest to start here. Not from Maryland? Never fear! We will be publishing travel tips for several other surrounding states in the spring/summer of 2015. States to be included are Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia. Stay tuned!
5. National Beauty Month: The Top 5 Homemade Sugar Scrubs for Body – I absolutely love these recipes. They are inexpensive, easy to make, and leave your skin feeling (and smelling) fantastic. Not to mention that the sugar used in the recipes is much less harsh on your skin than most salt scrubs. Check these out now! You can thank me later 🙂
4. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: The BEST Pink Friendly Products 2014 – There is nothing more rewarding than supporting a good cause and breast cancer research is definitely one of them. A portion of the sale of every one of these products is donated to help support this cause.
3. Eats & Treats: Your 7 Course Thanksgiving Meal Planner – I realize Thanksgiving is a distant memory at this point but the recipes on this list can certainly be enjoyed far beyond the holiday. You won’t want to miss the Honeycrisp Apple Sangria! Delicious 🙂
2. 13 Tips for Saving $1300 on Your Grocery Bill This Year – It can be a struggle to feed a large family on a small budget, especially if you are health conscious. However with a little planning and effort it is possible to shave money off your grocery budget. Check out some of my best tips.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE ************************************************************
Our most popular blog post is…
1. The BEST Beauty Tips & Tricks – Is it bad that I refer to this post on a regular basis to try new tips and tricks? This post is jam packed with over FIFTY great tips. Everything from skincare tips to makeup tricks to haircare hints, it’s here!
I hope you enjoyed reading through my blog post countdown! Have a suggestion for my next post? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us.