We love this great article from http://www.yummyyummybaby.com! Awesome ideas to encourage little ones to eat their fruits and veggies!
Many mommies & daddies ask me how we get our Toddler to eat Fruits & Veggies!
Well let me tell ya… our lil toddler is the pickiest eater I have ever met! If we can get our lil munchkin to eat his fruits and veggies… So can you!
8 Tips to Help Kids Eat Fruits & Veggies!
1) Involve Kids in Preparing Food:
- Involve your child in washing Fruits & Veggies.
- If possible, teach kids to cut and/or peel food.
- Let kids pour the water & measure liquids, etc…
- Be creative and find various ways kids can be physically involved in food prep.
2) Go Grocery Shopping with Your Kids!
- Allow your kids to pick which fruits & veggies they would like to eat and/or try.
- Choices are empowering!
- Choices minimize power struggles.
- Kids love making their own food decisions.
3) Use Colors, Shapes, Sizes & Fun…
View original post 496 more words