If you are looking for a fantastic dip or appetizer, then look no further! This creamy spicy buffalo chicken dip is sure to be a hit at all your upcoming parties and cook outs. Enjoy!
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/4+ cup hot sauce (such as Tabasco or Frank’s Red Hot)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until bubbling and golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguettes and celery.
Slow Cooker Version: Mix everything and place in the slow cooker. Cook until the cheese is melted about 1-2 hours on high or 2-4 hours on low.