Do you have advice, tips, or an opinion that you would like to share? Do you want to inspire and motivate others with your story? Three Peas Services is excited to announce that we are looking for writers to help share and further the knowledge and discussions of our community, The Pod. The Pod is looking for quality content in the form of articles, videos, infographics, and slideshows. We especially love How To articles and Top 10 style lists but welcome any style of content as long as it meets our requirements. Content does not need to be original (i.e. it has been previously published on your blog) however you must be the content owner. The general content themes should focus around life & style topics such as family, health, beauty, DIY, fashion, and food. Please see below for guest post writing prompts.
Why you should be a guest blogger on The Pod
- Tell your story and share your ideas by adding value to our network of over 800 subscribers.
- Validate your thinking and perspectives while growing your writing portfolio and resume.
- Communicate with The Pod community and build connections with others in the network.
- Stand out and grow your social media influence and authority in a particular industry or topic. Our guest posts are distributed on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google+.
- It’s FUN! Writing is a wonderfully creative process which can be extremely relaxing and cathartic. Perhaps you’ll be inspired to start your own blog!
Interested in submitting a post? Read on to understand what type of post will be accepted.
Blog Post Requirements:
- Owned content – YOU, personally, have researched/written the article
- Post should be a minimum of 1000 words
- Correct spelling and grammar are required
- Linking to sources is permitted when it adds value to the post. Articles that are submitted with spam links or links to offensive material will be denied and deleted immediately.
- The Pod requires the rights to the content (with attribution). This means that we have the authority to republish your article in any print publications or on social media networks without contacting you. We are happy to give you credit for the article and will post your bio (and any associated links) at the end of your submission. We will also include your information in any guest blogger promotions such as web pages and directories.
- The Pod reserves the right to edit a post before it is published.
- Submit a professional photo and short bio to be included with the blog posting. Your bio may include one link.
Blog Post Writing Prompts
Need ideas? Choose one of the writing prompts below or submit your own idea!
1) My experience with a child who is ADD/ADHD
2) Why I chose to/not to breastfeed
1) My decision to/not to vaccinate
2) The best ways to combat postpartum depression
1) How to properly contour your eyes
2) What beauty means to me
1) Awesome things to make for your home under $20
2) Guide to beginning candle making
1) How to dress for your shape
2) Best dressed/worst dressed lists
1) 10 Great party cocktails
2) My favorite recipe
For more information or instructions for sending your submission, please click here.
We can’t wait to hear from you!